- End Veteran homelessness in America
- Distribute and sell H2O(H), JUST FLUID, and Blue Can emergency water to generate revenue to fulfill the need.
- Identify partners to support the plan
- 90 percent of net profits from sales will go directly toward the H2O(H) Initiative
- 10 percent used for administrative costs
- Sell products to generate revenue to fulfill the need.
- Engage consumers to participate in campaign: Social media, word of mouth etc.
- Engage Federal, State, Local and Community organizations to participate in campaign
- Engage corporate America to participate in campaign: Sponsorships, donations, product co-branding etc.
- Identify and vet organizations who deliver goods and services to homeless and at-risk Veterans, and to organizations that coordinate the provision of homeless services, and develop policies and methods for the delivery of homeless services for funding distribution
Click Here to Download AGN Blue Can Brochure
Click Here to Download A Grateful Nation’s Capabilities Statement