Honor 2 Our Heroes
Honor 2 Our Heroes (H2OH) is a faith-based organization established by its founder with the intent of utilizing donations and profits received from sales of bottled water, canned water and other items to assist in funding third party faith-based and non-profit organizations who deliver services and goods to homeless and at-risk Veterans, and to organizations that coordinate the provision of homeless services and develop policies and methods for the delivery of homeless services. Honor 2 Our Heroes is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization
Two words that should never be stated together: Homeless and Veteran
Yet, nearly 50,000 men and women U.S. military veterans, who once wore our nation’s uniform and protected our freedom, are now sleeping in our nation’s streets. (2014 Point-in-Time count by HUD, U.S. Veterans Affairs)
- 12 percent of all homeless adults in America are Veterans.
- The VA and regional initiatives can help move homeless veterans into safe housing.
- Together we can remedy this issue, together we can provide opportunity for every Veteran to acquire a safe and permanent place to call home.
- Identify partners to support the plan
- Engage corporate partners to participate through sponsorships, donations and product co-brandings
- Generate through product sales and donations revenue to fulfill the need.
- 90 percent of net profits will go directly towards the H2O(H) initiative
- 10 percent used for administrative costs
- Sell H2O(H), Blue Can emergency and JUST FLUID water to generate revenue to fulfill the need.
- Utilize donations and profits generated from sales of bottled water, canned water and other items to assist in funding third party faith-based and non-profit organizations whose mission is to provide goods and services for homeless Veterans
View Product Brochures